Monday 5 June 2017

C05 Oriental Hero Fox Priest




This figure (according to the Collecting Citadel Miniatures Wiki page), is called C05 Oriental Hero Fox Priest:








I am quite pleased with how it turned out. I accidently broke the head of the staff off whilst cleaning it, but just grabbed something from the Bitz box and I think it works rather well. The Japanese writing on the flag is from the 1954 Japanese film ‘Seven Samurai’. I found it quite difficult to do as I am not very good at freehand at all but this was what I was after:



For the head band I did a quick Google and decided upon the attached image as it looked the most straightforward to paint. I think the symbols mean Japan, but don’t quote me on that!



Overall, I like this figure and it was fun to paint and to use Japanese symbols for the first time. 

Cheers.

Jeg








No comments:

Post a Comment